Woman in Negotiation: Masterclass
To understand how neuroscience underpins our behaviours and the impact gender has on our negotiations. The core of our training is focused on developing a framework and strategies to manage these interactions so maximising outcomes – every interaction causes a reaction.
- Understanding our unique physiology, both male and female, to successfully interact and build trusting and supportive relationships (internally and externally).
- Learning how to maximise your innate strengths and develop skills to reduce weaknesses.
- Understand the science of gender to eradicate the hearsay and stereotypes.
- Negotiate more effectively with all genders.
- Gain a new perspective on negotiation.
Our courses are highly energetic, interactive and importantly related to your own personal real-life negotiations and experiences.
Date: Friday 2nd March 2018.
Time: Start 9:00 and finish at 13:00 (4 hour/ half day course).
The Wesley Euston, 81-103 Euston St, Kings Cross, London NW1 2EZ.
Includes: Materials, Lunch plus teas and coffees.
Price: £295pp ex VAT
(those who participated in our research survey get a 25% discount - £221.25pp ex VAT).
- To understand not only who the other party is but to also truly understand who we are in order to maximise outcomes.
- The power and impact of influencing.
- Managing cross gender interactions with confidence.
- Maintaining the climate to build trust and relationships.
Every interaction causes a reaction, both chemical and emotional.
Taking account of any diversity in an interaction rather than assuming ‘one approach fits all’ is key to achieving effective negotiation communication and outcomes.
Using the latest neuroscience research we will help you understand the neurochemistry behind behaviours – both yours and others - so enabling you to build stronger relationships, greater trust and successful outcomes.
If you would like to be more:
in your negotiations join us on an open course or an in-house program. Contact us now to enquire about dates.
Recognising the importance of inclusion and diversity for more cohesive teams we also offer gender integrated workshops alongside our women only programs, to enable a greater understanding of our perceived differences and how we can work together for even more successful outcomes.
Make your differences work for you
Some of our other courses include:
Communication Why? Who? What? How? Which? An easy to use framework to change your outcomes
How to Communicate when Team building inc. individual styles, team phases, motivational theories, Johari, problem solving, decision making, negotiation and influencing
How to Communicate in Management & leadership inc. the above management & leadership theories
Graduate training. Understanding others and how to communicate, from your Baby Boomers to Gen Z
However we aim to create a bespoke package based on our core concepts but tailored to your organisational needs. Pre course questionnaires will assist both facilitators and participants in creating a one of a kind learning experience.